Friday, August 21, 2009

Lots of Pottery

I just got a ton of pottery back! YEAH! Most of it turned out good...of course I only show the good stuff ;)

Three small bowls in yellow and blue...turned out very nice!
Three bowls in turquoise and brown....my favorite


This bowl was an experiment...and it turned out VERY NICE!!!!
Below is a picture of the inside of this bowl...

Mug in blue!

Large bowl in carmel.
Flower pot....white and light green. This one looks better in person!
...........................................................................
This is a plate for a friend...It turned out really nice. She wants 8 sets....they are gonna be so nice :) Again...this is white, so it is very hard to get the full picture...looks much better in person ;)

If you like any of my stuff...let me know! I can make something for you.

1 comment:

Cara said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!! I want the plate! :)