Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Clean Teeth

Taggie has clean teeth! On Tuesday he had his yearly teeth cleaning. He has to take some antibiotics because of his inflamed gums but besides that its all good news. Last time he had to get two teeth pulled...He got to keep all his teeth this time! Go Taggie! ....I wonder what would happen if I only cleaned my teeth once a year!....just kidding :)

I would post a pic of the pearly whites...but he is upstairs asleep on our bed! Must of had a long day ;)

Life has been pretty uneventful lately. I'm still decluttering. The other day I ended up recycling about 50 magazines. I had them because I thought I would look at them again some day....Well, i finally decided it was time to let go and it felt really good! I keep telling myself...A little at a time and it will soon be all gone :)

Also, pottery has started back and I have some great pieces. I just have to glaze them and I will post some pics. I love pottery...I wish I could do that full time and pay the bills....I'm just not that good! Maybe one day.

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day! Dan and I sure did. We celebrated at Dan's grandma's house...It was her 85th birthday :) We had a blast!

No comments: