Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tales of The Chewy

Taggie got two chewys today...He's just a sweet little boy! But I do believe he was a bit confused as to if he really could eat the second chewy.

Dan and I were cooking (Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Asparagus and rolls). Tag was in the dining room eating his two chewys under the table...like always...then, all the sudden we look over at Taggie carrying one of the chewys in his mouth. (I didn't have my camera at this point) After we looked at him, he went back to the dining room. It was cute but we really didn't think much of it. A few minutes later, Taggie showed up again...chewy in his mouth....we looked at him and he we back to the dining room. Very funny. He came back one more time and I decided it was time to go get my camera.

Tag decided he wanted to just stay on the stairs and watch us cook...One eye on us...One eye on his chewy!
He put the chewy down for just a couple seconds....
He was getting a little suspicious of all the pictures, so he ran to our bedroom....I followed. (You can't tell, but this is our bedroom!)
He ended up following me down stairs. It was time for dinner so we really didn't pay attention to him. He wasn't in the kitchen...which isn't abnormal...so, we figured he was eating his chewy somewhere.

Dinner was over so we headed to the living room to continue watching the Super Bowl. This is where he had decided to "hide" his chewy and we foiled his plans!

As of right now, he is laying next to me on the couch asleep and his chewy is just below him on the floor! Who knows when he will eat it.

Here are some more cute pics of the Tag today. He was just a super happy puppy today!


He was really asking for that chewy after this picture ;)

No comments: