Thursday, September 2, 2010

Delivery Location

This is for all the hundreds of people that plan to come visit me and baby Jacob at the hospital.  LOL!  Okay, so this post is mainly for my mom and Cheryl and anyone that is just interested!

Here is the video of where I will deliver baby Jacob:




Dan and I went on a tour of the Labor and Delivery floor on Sunday and we had a great time.  It was a relief to know where to go and what to do.  They have a wonderful jetted tub to relax in.  I can't wait to use that!  They also have very nice rooms.  We met some doctors and nurses that were there and they were very nice.

Another wonderful plus is that this area is very secure which made me feel great!  The nurses wear a certain color of scrubs that only they can wear.  And you have to be buzzed back and state who you are coming to see, then they verify with me, then they let you in if you pass the test!  No one can just come and go as they please.

Also, if anyone wants to fund our hospital stay, we would like to stay here:
http://www.vcuhealth.org/gumenick/

LOL!  This area is VERY nice and ONLY $400 dollars more a night to stay in these rooms verse the regular rooms.  OUCH!  I was like, you know how many expensive strollers I could get with that!!  (Look at who I have become, it has gone from clothes and shoes to strollers!)  But I must say, the three course meals for every meal, your own personal chef and steak and lobster all sounded very very nice.  After hearing all that Dan wasn't interested UNTIL they said they serve warm cookies at 4 every afternoon!  LOL.  I was like really?  The warm cookies did it for you?  He is such a goober.

In other good news, I am 1 cm dilated!  Yippy!  Who knows if this will change but at least I have started the process.  Lets hope and pray I don't stay at 1 cm forever.  I'm ready to get this show on the road!!!

Have a wonderful day!
Jessica

No comments: