Sunday, June 14, 2009

J. Parrish Pottery

So, the car is HERE! After a crazy car drama filled week we finally have the car. We picked it up Friday at about 6:30 with a total of 7 miles on it! Here are some pictures...they aren't the best but hopefully I will get a better picture later! Or you could come visit and I will take you for a spin :)
Here is some pottery that I just got back this past week:

Blue and Yellow Green mug that holds about 1.5 cups. Its pretty big. I'm still trying to find the perfect coffee mug size!

Orange and Turquoise mug that holds about 1.5 cups.

This is a small bowl. Probably holds about 3/4 of a cup of stuff. Its color is blue and yellow green.



This is one of the neatest bowls I have made! The colors just came out PERFECTLY! This is a medium sized bowl and holds about 4 or 5 cups...I'm only guessing it might be a little bigger.

This is a tray I made for Tommie. It didn't really come out like I had planned. Its color is light blue.
There is a sale in November through the Arkansas Arts Center that me and mom are thinking about participating in. You should mark your calendars NOW and come visit me :) AND buy something! I'm gonna stick to making stuff and hope I can keep getting better and faster at producing "saleable" items. If that happens, I am thinking about starting a website to display my work! That's probably a couple years down the road but I've already thought of the website...JParrishPottery.com...original huh?

Last but not least, its the TAG!!! He didn't want me to take his picture because he was focused on going for a walk. So this is the best picture I could get! He is doing good and I have nothing to report on the Tag Front at this time! So, for now you are going to have to listen to stories about me :)

1 comment:

Cara Rodgers (Couvillion) said...

I love your new car! Of course I also LOVE your pottery and Tag!! I will have to come check it out.