Saturday, January 10, 2009

Alltel Update

So, good news, I still have a job! Thats about all I know. Everyone I know is very curious about whats happening.....I am too. The truth is I really have no clue whats happening. I just know that as of Friday, Alltel is now Verizon and I was not laid off. As soon as I know more info I'll let everyone know.

For some exciting news, I got my new camera in on Wednesday. I'm SUPER excited about it! I took some pics today and I hope to get them uploaded tomorrow. I ended up getting a Nikon D60 and two lenses. So far its great. I still have a lot of learning to do.

Well, Dan and I are headed to the hot tub...Let me know if you ever want to come hang out with us :) There's plenty of room for more!

1 comment:

lavatea said...

Glad to hear you still have a job.

Congratulations on the new camera! I can't wait to buy some lenses for my
DSLR. By the time I can afford some though, it may be time to upgrade my camera!