Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life's Not Fair and Tag at the DP

I learned today what the phrase "life's not fair" truely means!!! I frequently heard that phrase from my parents all growing up...but I didn't truly understand it until today. I will just say that I was VERY frustrated for most of the morning. Man....

Here are some fun pics from my new camera :)

Tag on the way to the dog park...not wanting to sit!
Licking Tag.....


Happy Tag at the dog park....not the best picture from the camera but I wanted yall to see what the dog park is all about. (or DP....because if we say dog park....he gets really excited) The DP is his favorite place to go!
This is what he spends most of his time doing at the DP....smelling :)
Last, but not least, me and Tag....well, kinda! Dan needs to learn how to use the camera...maybe I'll make it into a few pics soon :)
I have alot of learning to do with my new camera...but I love it! It takes great pictures :)

1 comment:

Tommie Westbrook said...

Yea for Taggie and getting to go to the dog park! He is one cool canine. :o) Sorry you had a crappy morning...