Friday, January 23, 2009

Declutter In Progress

So, its my goal to declutter by the end of the year! This is kinda my new years resolution...but I don't like new years resolutions and its almost February...so lets call it my "Declutter Mission 2009!"

I feel like Dan and I have SO much stuff left from high school and college! All I want to do it get rid of it. We have donated stuff here and there over time but the pile just never seems to get smaller.

The Plan: Declutter at least one item per day through the end of the year.

I started about three days ago and so far so good. I have decluttered everyday. I hope I can keep it up.

I'll keep you posted as the weeks pass :)

Next Mission: Create a mail sorting and storing system....this is a constant battle at our house. Where does all the mail come from????

2 comments:

Cara said...

Post a picture of Pepper!!

Let me know how the decluttering process goes... I may take up your advice of throwing one thing away a day. It sounds like a good plan!

lavatea said...

I definitely need to declutter as well! Aaron hates all the stuff we have (and it is lying around EVERYWHERE)! We've moved it all twice now, and it is just ridiculous. I need to get on top of the "everyday" clutter before I can even think of going back through the old stuff, though.