Sunday, July 12, 2009

Girly Tag

Nothing to intersting has been happening in the household! So here are some pictures. This is me and Taggie cuddling on the couch. He got a MILLION belly scratches and rubs just before this picture was taken. So he was pretty happy to say the least! Its like he leaned in and is posing for the camera...Actually, I think he really is...Such a smart puppy!

I do have a short story. Dan took Taggie to the park this weekend. A girl and her mom were at the dog park too. They came up to Tag and the mom said, "She has such beautiful eyes." The little girl said, "She is SOOO soft!". Well, they finally realized Taggie is not a "she" but a he. Its pretty funny because most people think Taggie is a girl at first sight. Poor girly Taggie!

Sleepy Tag! I laid infront of him with the camera for about 30 seconds and he drifted back to sleep. Then I took this picture. How cute :)

I have some new pottery! Here is a flower pot I made for someone. It turned out pretty good and they seemed to like it....at least thats what they told me.


This is just a small bowl with turquoise and brown. It turned out nice.

Lastly, this is a large coffee cup with a light blue glaze and some hand carving. Holds at least a cup and a half...probably more.

No comments: