Monday, July 27, 2009

Pottery

Two blog post in one night...WOW! Well, life has been very busy the past couple of weeks! I'm also watching the Bachelorette and I am wanting it to be good...but I'm just not interested! So, two blog post were born :)

Here is some of my most recent pottery. I hope you like it :)

This is a teapot that I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy with! It turned out better then I expected. If you want to have tea with me....come on over :) This teapot will make the tea taste extra good...I promise ;)


This pitcher did not turn out like I had hoped. I wasn't going for this light blue (it was supposed to be purple but I didn't get the reduction I wanted...boo to no reduction!). But it turned out pretty good for a light blue pitcher!

This bow was inspired by a potter I found online and I really liked her stuff! According to my pottery teacher "A good potter borrows but the best potters steal!" In reference to others work. Nice! Well, I didn't really still so I guess I'm just a "good" potter :)

Cheeseball cover and plate! I love this piece.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I love all those pieces! Too cool!