Thursday, December 4, 2008

40 Pound Fatty

Here he is...my 40 pound fatty! I was just hanging out on the couch and someone decided to pay me a visit...not next to me but on my lap. Out of all the seats in the house, Taggie chooses my lap! He is my #1 cuddle monster and I love him so much.
Here is another fun pic...We were the only ones home and this is the best I could do ;) And if your wondering, Taggies eyes aren't red...they are blue. Its just every pic I take they come out that way!TV Side Notes: I'm really tired of Izzy and Denny...Izzy he's DEAD!!! Alex loves you and I'm starting to like Alex...He's still a jerk but a kinda sweet jerk...Izzy, please stop sleeping with the dead guy and pick Alex! Yes, I cried when Matty proposed to his girlfriend. He had a ring and everything. I'm not sure why I cried, but I thought it was really sweet. And happy cries always feel good to me :) Finally, I'm still really bummed about Dallas and Toni. They were my fav...All sons should take note and love their mama's as much as he loved his.

1 comment:

Tommie Westbrook said...

Dallas and Toni were my favorites, too! I totally didn't see them on the finale last night at the end either. Wonder where they were? Also, I have always loved Alex, but Izzy needs a serious reality check. I am getting seriously aggravated about the whole "Denny ghost" story line. I stopped watching All My Children when they started writing ghosts into the storyline. If GA doesn't resolve the ghost thing, I may have to stop watching!