Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Pottery and a Dream

Here is some more pottery. I hope you enjoy! If you see anything you like, let me know.

A blue green serving platter I hand built:
From left to right; a mug, a pitcher and a jar with a lid:Close up of jar with lid:
Red razorback dish:Mugs. The mug on the right is red and green on the outside with blue and purple on the inside. The mug on the left is turquoise with brown spots:
Bowl with yellow, black and a hint of purple:
Mini creamer:
This is a doggie food scoop:
Its made up of little doggie bones. I'm still perfecting the design...but this is the beginning of a dream I have always had. I have always wanted to start my own business. And I figured, I love my Taggie so much, why not have a business revolving around dogs! So, maybe one day my dream will come true. Keep a look out for.... Taggie's: A Doggie Boutique ;)

No comments: