Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dangers of Having a Tail

Taggie has a very happy tail and it wags most of the day. He doesn't really know how to control it very well and it has a mind of its own. So, when he gets close to the coffee table, his tail usually knocks off everything on the edge. Its pretty entertaining because he will look back after he has knocked something off like "Who did that?". Every time! Funny :)

This morning, I was drinking my coffee on the couch and eating my cheerios. I thought it would be a nice to have the holiday cinnamon candle burning. (Dan and I love the smell of cinnamon around the holiday.) Taggie can't resist a yummy cheerio in the morning...so, he followed me to the couch in hopes I would "drop" one. Well, in his quest for a cheerio, the dangers of having a tail became very apparent.....
As you can see, he almost had a few less hairs on his tail because of the candle. But, thankfully, no Taggies were harmed in the taking of this photo :)

No comments: